Refillable bag atomizer



Midden Woody TP-Spray 10 ml
TN024 is a perfume that falls into the Woody Aromatic category with the main accord woody. The most clearly noticeable fragrance notes are sandalwood, papyrus reed and leather. The sillage of this perfume is described as midden.

The style that best describes the TN024 is casual and the characteristic of this perfume can best be described as comfort.

Match your perfume with your favorite color TP-Spray!
This silver TP Spray is filled with 10ml TN024.

General information

Product Description

TapParfum's perfumes are made with the highest quality fragrance oils. The fragrances (like other designer perfumes) are made of partly synthetic oils and partly natural oils. The perfume contains between 20% and 40% constituents (fragrance oil). The remaining 60% to 80% is high-quality colorless and odorless alcohol. This gradation makes it that our perfumes are categorized as PARFUM.

Perfume notes
  • Sandalwood
  • Papyrus reed
  • Leather
  • Cedar
  • Cardamom
  • Viola
  • Iris
  • Amber
Fragrance Notes

Fragrance experience

This is the olfactory pyramid of TN024

The top notes remain clearly present for about 15 minutes, after which the middle notes will further manifest themselves. After about 4 to 5 hours, the base notes of this perfume become more apparent.

You will clearly smell the following accords in this perfume: woody, powdery, leather, warm spicy, violet.

The entire olfactory pyramid, the sillage that is graduated as midden, and the most clearly noticeable fragrance notes of sandalwood, papyrus reed, leather, make this a perfume perfect for lente, zomer, herfst, winter.

Are you casual and comfort, or are these qualities that you would like to radiate?! Then TN024 might be perfect for you! Would you also like to try another perfume? Then take a look at TF001 or TN013.


Label information

Country of Origin Netherlands
Brand TapParfum
Type TP Spray
Contents 10ml
Fragrance profile Woody
Allergen information Alcohol denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Benzophenone-3, Farnesol, BHT, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, C.I. 19140
Article number TN024
How it works

Frequently Asked Questions

What are accords and sillage?

When we talk about the accords in a fragrance, they are the qualities that are most evident in a perfume. This can be sweet, white flower, fresh or spicy. Sillage is the aura that makes up the scent. This can range from mild to enormous.

Are there any fragrances you can take with you when traveling?

We have developed special TP sprays for this. These are bag atomizers with refillable or interchangeable glass tubes with a capacity of 10ml.

My fragrance is not available at this TapPoint?

You can ask your fragrance advisor in the store to order this fragrance for you. It will then be ready for you in the store within three working days.

Where can you buy Tap Parfum?

There are more than 200 Tap Parfum sales points throughout the Netherlands. You can purchase a bottle here, but you can also have your perfume bottle refilled with TapParfum.

Where can I have my perfume bottle refilled?

You can refill your perfume at a Tap Point near you. Click here to view them

How does the search engine work?

In the search engine you can search by gender, chord, style, sillage and characteristic. After this, a suitable scent will roll out for you. It is also possible to type your favorite scent in the search bar. The app automatically searches for the perfume that best suits your criteria.

What can I look up in the search bar?

You can type your favorite scent in the search bar and a suitable scent will be recommended.

How do I choose my favorite scent?

At TapParfum you can find your favorite scent in different ways. This can be done, for example, with the TapParfum app, scent advice in the store or on the website. Another fun option is through a scent evening. This will give you a pleasant evening with friends and you will have plenty of time to find your favorite scent. Just in your own living room, book a scent evening on the website.

Does Tap Parfum last long?

It depends on the acidity of your skin and the properties of the perfume how long it lasts. In most cases, fragrances with high sillage also have longer durability.

What is TapParfum

TapParfum is a high-quality perfume brand with a refill concept. The TapParfum range currently consists of more than 400 scents, so there is a perfect match for everyone. Once you have purchased your favorite scent, you can enjoy your wonderful perfume. TapParfum supplies the highest quality perfume with the best fragrance oils and alcohol. When the bottle is empty, you can refill it at a tap perfume point near you.